GLOBE-COOKER IN PARIS
The culinary traditions of the foreign communities settled in Paris
Fred Chesneau, aka the "Globe-Cooker", travels the world in search of new flavors. His credo: discover a country through its cuisine and those who make it.
In this series, Fred dives into a multicultural and unusual Paris through the culinary traditions of 12 foreign communities settled in the capital and proves to us that the world is just around the corner.
It shows how gastronomy is a great means of connection but also of social integration. He strives to bring us into the kitchens of these communities, always putting an emphasis on the people.
Also available as 24x26'
- THE DANISH / THE TURKISH
- THE THAIS / THE NEW MIGRANTS
- THE CHINESE / THE MORROCCAN
- THE INDIANS / THE CAMEROONIANS
- THE ASHKENAZI / THE SEPHARDI
- THE PORTUGUESE / THE JAPANESE
- THE GREEKS / THE MALIANS
- THE SERBIANS / THE SPANISH
- THE LEBANESE / THE VIETNAMESE
- THE BRAZILIANS / THE MAURITIANS
- THE IRISH / THE KOREANS
- THE POLISH / THE MEXICANS