ON THE WINE ROAD
The world most beautiful and unusual vineyards
Available versions: French | English
Rights: All Rights | Worldwide
Over the years, wine culture has emerged almost everywhere and is no longer limited to France or Italy.
Making great wine depends not only on the characteristics of the soil but also on factors such as climate and latitude. Whether in India, New Zealand, or Argentina, winemakers do their utmost in their quest for excellence. Thanks to modern methods and improved irrigation systems, vines can now be grown under the equator or in deserts, which was unthinkable until recent years.
This series takes us to the world's most beautiful and sometimes unusual vineyards to meet enthusiast winemakers and discover their countries.
- FRANCE, THE BACCHUS ROAD
- ARGENTINA, THE RED DESERT
- ITALIA - TUSCANY, THE CIVILIZATION OF WINE
- CHILE, THE MASTERS AT THE END OF THE WORLD
- USA - CALIFORNIA, THE BELLE OF THE NEW WORLD
- INDIA, WINE IN SPICE COUNTRY
- CANADA ENTERS THE WINE ERA
- THAILAND, VINEYARDS AND RICE FIELDS
- AUSTRALIA, GRAPES UNDER THE SUN
- NEW ZEALAND, THE FARAWAY TERROIRS