PUTIPHAR'S TRAVEL GUIDE
A 19th century globe-trotter
Petrus Putiphar is the author of travel guides.
This professional fictional traveller identifies sights to visit, museums, gardens, places to check, he walks around cities and blackens the pages of his notebook while sharing his discoveries and observations.
We follow him to Paris, London, Vienna, Constantinople, Amsterdam or St. Petersburg. Flagship capitals of the 19th century... because Putiphar travels at that very period.
- PARIS, THE CITY OF LIGHTS
- VIENNA, THE SPLENDOR OF AUSTRIA
- AMSTERDAM, HEIR OF THE GOLDEN CENTURY
- LONDON, THE EMPIRE APEX
- NAPLES, SPIRITUAL AND VOLCANIC
- CONSTANTINOPLE, EAST MEETS WEST
- LISBON, QUEEN OF THE TAGUS
- ST. PETERSBURG, THE TSARINA OF THE EAST
- BARCELONA, THE JEWEL OF CATALONIA
- FRENCH RIVIERA
- VENICE (AVAILABLE IN NOVEMBER)