HUNTING AND FISHING COLLECTION - 52'
For the love of nature and appreciation for the animals
Hunting and fishing have been around for centuries. In order to survive, Man had to develop countless techniques to capture preys.
This series tells the clever ways that hunters and fishermen alike have invented to dominate nature’s obstacles and how each region perfected its own specific methods.
These films also shed a light on these men and women everyday life and their efforts to promote a type of hunting which respects animals and nature.
- MOOSE SEASON (CANADA)
- HUNTING IN ZONE 22A (CANADA)
- WOODCOCK, FROM THE ARREE MONTS TO THE MEDITERRANEAN
- THE RETURN OF JEANNOT (THE RABBIT)
- BOARS: BETWEEN THE CEVENNES AND THE GARRIGUES REGIONS
- HUNTING AND FISHING CELEBRATION, THE PINE NATIONAL STUD FARM
- HUNGARY, HUNTING LAND
- THE MOOSE IN OUTFITTING
- WINNING THE SCOTTISH LOTTERY
- LOOKING FOR THE LITTLE PRINCE OF THE FOREST
- THE QUEST FOR THE STEPPES
- CONQUERING THE BAUGES
- ALSATIAN BEATS
- A DEER IN THE SCOPE
- MIQUELON, IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE VIRGINIA DEER
- THE AZERBAIDJAN TUR HUNT
- PUA OVIRI, A POLYNESIAN HUNT
- THE WOOD PIGEON NEW WAYS OF HUNTING
- MARLIN MASTER - SWORDFISH PASSION
- TAHITI, THE MAUI CHILDREN
- POE RAVA, A POLYNESIAN ELDORADO
- HISPANIOLA (SANTO DOMINGO)
- THE SANTO DOMINGO FISHERMAN
- OUTFITTER AND FAUNA RESERVE (CANADA)
- FISHING WITH LURES, A YOUNGSTER'S PASSION
- THE SECRET OF THE SILVER MEDAL
- ALASKA, A MYTHICAL FISHING TRIP
- CARPS, BETWEEN BUSINESS AND PASSION